We have been designing websites for Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada clients for years. With the local experience and having lived in Winnipeg we know what business, and freezing cold, is all about.
Our prices are based on a per project basis or grab one of our unlimited updates packages. We work within your budget to provide you with the best product possible.
Do you have a simple project or an in depth complicated project? Ask us about payment options or breaking larger projects into stages that fit into your budget.
I'd love to meet you for a coffee, or green tea as some of my clients prefer, and discuss your needs and how we can improve your business or fill out our free quote form right now.
Can I afford a website?
You may be thinking that you cannot afford a professionally built website... if that's the case There are FIVE things YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW!
- Your website is your most affordable form of advertising. All other forms of advertising are great, but your website will provide you the greatest return on investment. Check this out, if I purchase a full page ad through a local traditional newspaper (which I fully endorse) it will cost me anywhere from $40,000-$150,000 per year. I can build you a great website that will reach more customers, for the same amount of time, for significantly less!
- A website is like hiring a full time sales person, but without the payroll headaches. Even your entry level sales associates will cost you 22,000+ a year. With only half of the investment you can produce your super salesman that will keep working evenings, weekends, and holidays!
- EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR YOU ONLINE. You live in a world that does not use phone books, they use internet search. If you type your name into Google right now, what shows up? Make sure you show up.
- What do your customers see. Your customers are judging your business by your website, just like your judging me right now. Is your website actually telling your customers the truth about you or is it vastly outdated/homemade? Let me help you ensure that your website is up to your standards so that you are making the money you deserve.
1-2-3 The quick math
So with that in mind let's look at the return on your investment.
- You spend $100 on a do it yourself website, your website produces $50 in sales in the first year, you just spent $50 on your website.
- You spend $5000 on a professionally designed website, your website provides $8000 in sales in the first year, you just made $3000 on your website.
- Which webdesign choice is better for your success?