Custom Business Cards
Are you tired of stock, do it yourself, business cards? Are you ready for personalized, custom, unique business cards that generate the response you want? It's time to order custom designed business cards.
One of our goals with our own business cards has been to generate a response. Simply the handing the the card to my potential client should create a new conversation. It should set us apart and create a sense of understanding that we are different.
Now we want to create that same feeling for you and your clients. With custom business cards that are specifically designed to showcase your business in a whole new impressive light.
Start getting that wow factor when you had a potential client your card.
Custom designed business cards starting at $50
Let's get started - Click Here
Our Referral Program
It's just telling your friends about great service.
It's this simple
You tell your friends about us.
Your friend signs up for our service.
Your receive $50 in credit.
Many of our new clients come from referrals by our current clients. Our current clients are a group of wonderful people and we are sure they have wonderful friends who we want to get to know. If you wish to refer someone, we thank you and want you to know we will treat your request and the information provided with the urgency and discretion it deserves.
Unlike typical referral programs we don't want a list of names. You know your friends and you know those who would benefit from our services and those that would not. We ask that you speak to your friend, tell them about our services and suggest that they contact us.
Also let them know that if they refer some friends as well, they can earn credit towards their future purchases as well.
Win a free 1 minute commercial
+ $100 in AdWords credit
to showcase your commercial on Youtube.
Thats a $2000 value just for telling your friends about us :)
We are running a contest until the end of February. For every friend that becomes a customer of ours and meets the FAQ conditions you will receive 1 entry in our draw for a free 1 min commercial.
Check our Reit-Syd Equipments commercial we did for their turbo sled.
Frequently asked questions
Quite simply your friend tells us. We mark that down in our system and if they go ahead and purchase the sale is credited to you.
We will create a credit notice in your account and it will be applied to your next invoice.
Absolutely not, refer as many friends as you can think of and let them know that by using this program they will be giving you money as well.
To be eligible for the referral program credit your friend must spend a minimum of $500.
No you don't...but it would make more sense :) When you make suggest a service it helps to have used that service yourself. Although we certainly welcome any new business we want to help you as well.
Joomla Updates and Website Management
No one wants to deal with a hacked website. It's messy, stops business and can damage your reputation for a long time.
Check out some of features of having us monitor and update your website as a part of our monthly security package.
Start protecting your Joomla website today with our complete solution.
We install a firewall on your Joomla website to protect your website from Joomla! RCE vulnerabilities.
Ensure your website is not hacked with up to date file integrity and permission monitoring. Giving you peace of mind and your visitors your actual website.
We will update your website with the latest version of Joomla right after it comes out. Unless it has bugs... then we wait until it's working right again before upgrading.
We will ensure your website has complete protection with regular backups of your website.
We will audit and secure your website with best industry practices including 2 step verification for super users, fixing out of date plugins and much more.
If we see things that would help you out, we'll let you know. There are always lots of tweaks that will help improve your website.
Contact Us Now
Photo Retouching can be done on any photo for a variety of reasons. This technique can be done to restore or enhance any photo. With our services you can enhance, beautify, remove blemishes, alter backgrounds, alter colors, repair damage & much more.
Basic photo enhancement
Basic photo enhancements cover exposure and color correction, adding borders, image cropping, basic removal of unwanted people and backgrounds, joining images, or adding text. With Real estate photos we would correct color, lighten dark photos, intensify lawns, houses, and landscape as well as making repairs to remove blemishes. We can also enhance or restore backgrounds that have been damaged, properly resize, and clean images.
Intermediate photo enhancement
Intermediate photo enhancements go a step further with portfolio touch ups and restorations, black and white conversions, professional shading and toning, glamorization, retouch blemishes, scars and other imperfections. We can also remove wrinkles, perform weight reduction, alter skin tones, remove red eye, brighten eyes, whiten teeth, correct colour, lighten overly dark photos and enhance contrast. Other options include black and white conversions, background alterations, and repair of torn or faded photographs.
Advanced photo enhancement
Advanced photo enhancements include all aspects of beauty including glamour, figure & facial commercials, magazine covers, photographer's portfolios, CD or DVD cover art and inlays. Including enhancement and smoothing of skin, retouching blemishes, scars and other imperfections, makeup enhancements (eyes, lashes, eyes shadow, lip colour enhanced & wrinkles smoothed). We also do body reshaping, slimming, virtual weight reduction, naturalise skin tones, skin smoothing and clothing creases fixed. We can take care of background images, areas that are damaged or missing and much more.
These Terms of Service are an agreement between Richard Bankert Web Design. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the products and services made available by Richard Bankert Web Design and of the Richard Bankert Web Design.com website. By using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Services.
- Additional Policies and Agreements
- Use of the Services is also governed by the following policies, which are incorporated by reference. By using the Services, you also agree to the terms of the following policies.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Additional terms may also apply to certain Services, and are incorporated by reference herein as applicable. For example, if you register a domain name with us, then the Domain Registration Agreement will also apply to you and would be incorporated herein.
- Account Eligibility
- By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. Richard Bankert Web Design is not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change your contact information, you may contact Richard Bankert Web Design to update your contact information. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In dedicated server purchases or certain other cases, you may be required to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for verification purposes. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied.
- You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account.
- Any dedicated IP order in addition to those provided with a hosting package may be subject to IP justification. IP justification practices are subject to change to remain in compliance with the policies of the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN). We reserve the right to deny any dedicated IP request based on insufficient justification or current IP utilization.
- Our Transfers Team will make every effort to help you move your website to us. Transfers are provided as a courtesy service. We do not make any guarantees regarding the availability, possibility, or time required to complete an account transfer. Each hosting company is configured differently, and some hosting platforms save data in an incompatible or proprietary format, which may make it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to migrate some or all account data. In some cases we may not be able to assist you in a transfer of data from an old host. The free transfer service is available for thirty (30) days from your sign up date. Transfers outside of the thirty (30) day period will incur a charge; please contact a member of our Transfers department to receive a price quote. In no event shall Richard Bankert Web Design be held liable for any lost or missing data or files resulting from a transfer to or from Richard Bankert Web Design. You are solely responsible for backing up your data in all circumstances.
- Richard Bankert Web Design Content
- Except for User Content (as defined below), all content available through the Services, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, software, audio and other files, and their selection and arrangement, and all software used to provide the Services (collectively, "Richard Bankert Web Design Content"), are the proprietary property of Richard Bankert Web Design or Richard Bankert Web Design’s licensors. Richard Bankert Web Design Content may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold or exploited for any purpose in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement. You may not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any Richard Bankert Web Design Content. Any use of Richard Bankert Web Design Content, other than as specifically authorized herein, is prohibited and will automatically terminate your rights to use the Services and any Richard Bankert Web Design Content. All rights to use Richard Bankert Web Design Content that are not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by Richard Bankert Web Design and Richard Bankert Web Design’s licensors.
- User Content
- You may be able to upload, store, publish, display and distribute information, text, photos, videos and other content on or through the Services (collectively, User Content). User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services (User Websites). You are solely responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting or distributing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to Richard Bankert Web Design that (i) you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content, and (ii) your posting or distribution of such User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
- Solely for purposes of providing the Services, you hereby grant to Richard Bankert Web Design a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to: (i) use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), publish and distribute User Content; and (ii) make archival or back-up copies of User Content and User Websites. Except for the rights expressly granted herein, Richard Bankert Web Design does not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with you.
- Richard Bankert Web Design exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any information passing through Richard Bankert Web Design's computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet. Richard Bankert Web Design does not monitor User Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that Richard Bankert Web Design may, but is not obligated to, immediately take any corrective action in Richard Bankert Web Design’s sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate any and all Services without refund if you violate the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree that Richard Bankert Web Design shall have no liability due to any corrective action that Richard Bankert Web Design may take.
- Third Party Products and Services
- Third Party Providers
- Richard Bankert Web Design may offer certain third party products and services. Such products and services may be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party provider. Discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and the use of goods or services with the specific third party provider with whom you are dealing.
- Richard Bankert Web Design does not make any representations or warranties regarding, and is not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third party provider. You undertake all transactions with these third party providers at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party providers. Richard Bankert Web Design is not an agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party provider in any transaction.
- Richard Bankert Web Design as Reseller or Licensor
- Richard Bankert Web Design may act as a reseller or licensor of certain third party services, hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the Services ("Non-Richard Bankert Web Design Products"). Richard Bankert Web Design shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause any Non-Richard Bankert Web Design Products to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturer's defects of Non-Richard Bankert Web Design Products, either sold, licensed or provided by Richard Bankert Web Design to you will not be deemed a breach of Richard Bankert Web Design's obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies you may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of any Non-Richard Bankert Web Design Product are limited to those rights extended to you by the manufacturer of such Non-Richard Bankert Web Design Product. You are entitled to use any Non-Richard Bankert Web Design Product supplied by Richard Bankert Web Design only in connection with your use of the Services as permitted under this Agreement. You shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such Non-Richard Bankert Web Design Product or to use it other than in connection with the Services. You shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Non-Richard Bankert Web Design Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable law, rules or regulations.
- Third Party Websites
- The Services may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Richard Bankert Web Design ("Third Party Sites"), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, sound, video, information, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third Party Content"). We are not responsible for any Third Party Sites or Third Party Content accessed through the Services. Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us. If you decide to access Third Party Sites or to access or use any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable third party’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any website to which you navigate.
- Account Security and Richard Bankert Web Design Systems.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of the installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as user name and password. You are required to use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change or update your password before suspending your account.
- The Services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. Richard Bankert Web Design may, but is not obligated to, monitor our systems, including without limitation, to ensure that use is authorized, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. By using the Services, you consent to monitoring for these purposes.
- Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control requires the express written consent of the third party. Richard Bankert Web Design may, at our discretion, request documentation to prove that your access to a third party network or system is authorized.
- Any account that is found to be compromised may be disabled and/or terminated. If you do not clean up your account after being notified by Richard Bankert Web Design of an ongoing issue, we reserve the right to keep your account disabled. Upon your request, Richard Bankert Web Design may clean-up your account for an additional fee.
- Richard Bankert Web Design reserves the right to migrate your account from one data center to another in order to comply with applicable data center policies, local law or for technical or other reasons without notice.
- HIPAA Disclaimer. We are not "HIPAA compliant."
- Compatibility with the Services
- You agree to cooperate fully with Richard Bankert Web Design in connection with Richard Bankert Web Design's provision of the Services. It is solely your responsibility to provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for your use of the Services. To the extent that the performance of any of our obligations under this Agreement may depend upon your performance of your obligations, Richard Bankert Web Design is not responsible for any delays due to your failure to timely perform your obligations.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that all User Content and User Websites are compatible with the hardware and software used by Richard Bankert Web Design to provide the Services, which may be changed by Richard Bankert Web Design from time to time in our sole discretion.
- You are solely responsible for backing-up all User Content, including but not limited to, any User Websites. Richard Bankert Web Design does not warrant that we back-up any User Content, and you agree to accept the risk of loss of any and all User Content.
- Billing and Payment Information
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date, and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree to pay for the Services in advance of the time period during which such Services are provided. Subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations, payments received will be first applied to the oldest outstanding invoice in your billing account.
- Unless otherwise provided, you agree that until and unless you notify Richard Bankert Web Design of your desire to cancel the Services, you will be billed on an automatically recurring basis to prevent any disruption to your Services, using your credit card or other billing information on file with us.
- Listed fees for the Services do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority. Any applicable taxes will be added to Richard Bankert Web Design's invoice as a separate charge to be paid by you. All fees are non-refundable when paid unless otherwise stated.
- Late Payment.
- All invoices must be paid within thirty (30) days of the invoice due date. Any invoice that is outstanding for more than thirty (30) days may result in the suspension or termination of Services. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received. If you fail to pay the fees as specified herein, Richard Bankert Web Design may suspend or terminate your account and pursue the collection costs incurred by Richard Bankert Web Design, including without limitation, any arbitration and legal fees, and reasonable attorneys' fees. Richard Bankert Web Design will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance on their account.
- Domain Payments.
- It is solely your responsibility to notify Richard Bankert Web Design’s Billing department via an email at billing@richardbankertwebdesign. Domain renewal notices are provided as a courtesy reminder and Richard Bankert Web Design is not responsible for a failure to renew a domain or a failure to notify a customer about a domain's renewal. Domain renewals are billed and renewed thirty (30) days before the renew date.
- It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit cards, charge cards, electronic funds transfers, electronic checks, or any other payment method. Richard Bankert Web Design may report any such misuse or fraudulent use, as determined in Richard Bankert Web Design’s sole discretion, to governmental and law enforcement authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and/or credit card companies.
- Invoice Disputes.
- You have ninety (90) days to dispute any charge or payment processed by Richard Bankert Web Design. If you have any questions concerning a charge on your account, please reach out to our billing department for assistance.
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Payment Method.
- No refunds will be provided if you use any of the following methods of payment: bank wire transfers, Western Union payments, checks and money orders. If you use any of these payment methods, any applicable credit will be posted to your hosting account instead of a refund.
- Refund Eligibility.
- Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you've had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy.
- Non-refundable Products and Services.
- There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, and install fees for custom software. Please note that domain refunds will only be considered if the domain was ordered in conjunction with a hosting package and will be issued at Richard Bankert Web Design’s sole discretion. Any refunds issued for domain names will be reduced by the market value of the gTLD. Purchases of ccTLDs are non-refundable.
- Cancellation Process.
- You may terminate or cancel the Services by giving Richard Bankert Web Design written notice. In such event: (i) you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation and (ii) Richard Bankert Web Design may, in our sole discretion, refund all pre-paid fees for basic hosting services for the full months remaining after the effectiveness of such cancellation (i.e. no partial month fees shall be refunded) less any setup fees, applicable taxes and any discount applied for prepayment, provided that you are not in breach of this Agreement.
- All Cancellations must be done via phone at 204-648-4952 and will be followed up via email.
- We require all cancellations to be done via phone in order to (a) confirm your identity, (b) confirm in writing that you are prepared for all of your files and emails to be removed, and (c) document the request. This process aims to reduce the likelihood of mistakes, fraudulent/malicious requests, and to ensure that you are aware that your files, emails, and account may be removed immediately and permanently after a cancellation request is processed.
- Cancellations for shared and reseller accounts will be effective on the account’s renewal date. Cancellations for dedicated and VPS accounts will be effective immediately.
- Domain renewals are billed and renewed thirty (30) days before the renewal date. It is your responsibility to notify Richard Bankert Web Design’s Billing department via email at billing@Richard Bankert Web Design.com to cancel any domain registration at least thirty (30) days prior to the renewal date. No refunds will be given once a domain is renewed. All domain registrations and renewals are final.
- Foreign Currencies.
- Exchange rate fluctuations for international payments are constant and unavoidable. All refunds are processed in Canadian dollars and will reflect the exchange rate in effect on the date of the refund. All refunds are subject to this fluctuation and Richard Bankert Web Design is not responsible for any change in exchange rates between the time of payment and the time of refund.
- Richard Bankert Web Design may terminate your access to the Services, in whole or in part, without notice in the event that: (i) you fail to pay any fees due; (ii) you violate this Agreement; (iii) your conduct may harm Richard Bankert Web Design or others or cause Richard Bankert Web Design or others to incur liability, as determined by Richard Bankert Web Design in our sole discretion; or (iv) as otherwise specified in this Agreement. In such event, Richard Bankert Web Design shall not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination, and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such termination. Additionally, Richard Bankert Web Design may charge you for all fees due for the Services for the remaining portion of the then current term.
- UPON TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES, AND OTHER DATA WILL BE DELETED.
- CPU, Bandwidth and Disk Usage
- Permitted CPU and Disk Usage.
- All use of hosting space provided by Richard Bankert Web Design is subject to the terms of this Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Shared hosting space may only be used for web files, active email and content of User Websites. Shared hosting space may not be used for storage (whether of media, emails, or other data), including, as offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts. Richard Bankert Web Design expressly reserves the right to review every shared account for excessive usage of CPU, disk space and other resources that may be caused by a violation of this Agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy. Richard Bankert Web Design may, in our sole discretion, terminate access to the Services, apply additional fees, or remove or delete User Content for those accounts that are found to be in violation of Richard Bankert Web Design’s terms and conditions.
- Dedicated and VPS usage is limited by the resources allocated to the specific plan that you have purchased.
- Bandwidth Usage.
- Shared servers are not limited in their bandwidth allowance. Unlimited bandwidth usage is not available for resellers, dedicated or VPS servers, which are subject to the terms of the plan you purchased and can be viewed in your control panel.
- Uptime Guarantee.
- If your shared or reseller server has a physical downtime that falls short of the 99.9% uptime guarantee, you may receive one (1) month of credit on your account. This uptime guarantee does not apply to planned maintenance. Approval of any credit is at the sole discretion of Richard Bankert Web Design and may be dependent upon the justification provided. Third party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification due to a variety of factors including the monitor's network capacity/transit availability. The uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system and the Apache Web Server which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services. To request a credit, please email billing@Richard Bankert Web Design.com to create a support ticket to our Billing department with justification [within thirty (30) days of the end of the month for which you are requesting a credit]. Uptime guarantees only apply to shared and reseller solutions. Dedicated servers are covered by a network guarantee in which the credit is prorated for the amount of time the server is down which is not related to our uptime guarantee.
- Price Change
- Richard Bankert Web Design reserves the right to change prices, the monthly payment amount, or any other charges at any time. We will provide you with at least thirty (30) days’ notice before charging you with any price change. It is your sole responsibility to periodically review billing information provided by Richard Bankert Web Design through the user billing tool or through other methods of communication, including notices sent or posted by Richard Bankert Web Design.
- Discounts and coupon codes are reserved for first-time accounts or first-time customers only and may not be used towards the purchase of a domain registration unless otherwise specified. If you have previously signed up using a particular domain, you may not sign up again for that domain using another coupon at a later date. Any account found in violation of these policies will be reviewed by our Sales department and the appropriate charges will be added to the account. Coupon abuse will not be tolerated and may result in the suspension or termination of your account. All coupons and discounts are only valid towards the initial purchase and do not affect the renewal or recurring price.
- Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT WILL RICHARD BANKERT WEB DESIGN ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES OR OTHER MATERIALS ACCESSED OR DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICES, EVEN IF RICHARD BANKERT WEB DESIGN IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, RICHARD BANKERT WEB DESIGN'S LIABILITY TO YOU, OR ANY PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO RICHARD BANKERT WEB DESIGN FOR THE SERVICES IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE INITIAL ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. THIS IS AN AGGREGATE LIMIT. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM HEREUNDER WILL NOT INCREASE THIS LIMIT.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Richard Bankert Web Design, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (each an "Indemnified Party" and, collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the Indemnified Parties arising out of or relating to (i) your use of the Services, (ii) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement; or (iii) any acts or omissions by you. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- By using any Richard Bankert Web Design services, you agree to binding arbitration. If any disputes or claims arise against Richard Bankert Web Design or its subsidiaries, such disputes will be handled by an arbitrator of Richard Bankert Web Design's choice. All decisions rendered by that arbitrator will be binding and final. You are also responsible for any and all costs related to such arbitration.
- Independent Contractor
- Richard Bankert Web Design and User are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement places Richard Bankert Web Design and User in the relationship of principal and agent, partners or joint venturers. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party, or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction
- Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of the Province of Manitoba. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
- Richard Bankert Web Design shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Richard Bankert Web Design makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for the Services. Richard Bankert Web Design disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, including loss of data resulting from delays, delivery failures, wrong deliveries, and any and all service interruptions caused by Richard Bankert Web Design or our employees.
- Backups and Data Loss
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. Richard Bankert Web Design’s backup service runs once a week and overwrites any of our previous backups. Only one week of backups are kept at a time. This service is provided only to shared and reseller accounts as a courtesy and may be modified or terminated at any time at Richard Bankert Web Design’s sole discretion. Richard Bankert Web Design does not maintain backups of dedicated accounts. Richard Bankert Web Design is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for all files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on Richard Bankert Web Design’s servers.
- Any shared account using more than 20 gigs of disk space will be removed from our off site weekly backup with the exception of databases continuing to be backed up. All data will continue to be mirrored to a secondary drive to help protect against data loss in the event of a drive failure.
- Limited Warranty
- THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, RICHARD BANKERT WEB DESIGN AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, FOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER. RICHARD BANKERT WEB DESIGN AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES (I) THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE; (II) AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES; OR (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. RICHARD BANKERT WEB DESIGN AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM USERS OR STORED BY USERS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Disclosure to Law Enforcement
- Richard Bankert Web Design may disclose User information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the User upon lawful request from such agencies. We cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
- Entire Agreement.
- This Agreement, including documents incorporated herein by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby.
- The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
- Changes to the Agreement or the Services
- Richard Bankert Web Design may modify, add, or delete portions of this Agreement at any time. If we have made significant changes to this Agreement, we will post a notice on the Richard Bankert Web Design website for at least thirty (30) days after the changes are posted and will indicate at the bottom of this Agreement the date of the last revision. Any revisions to this Agreement will become effective when posted unless otherwise provided. You agree to any modification to this Agreement by continuing to use the Services after the effective date of any such modification.
- Richard Bankert Web Design reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time.
- If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions or portions (unless otherwise specified) thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
- No failure or delay by you or Richard Bankert Web Design to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of any right or remedy. No express waiver of, or assent to, any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement by any party hereto shall constitute a waiver of, or an assent to, any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
- Assignment; Successors
- You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of Richard Bankert Web Design. Any attempted assignment in violation of this Agreement shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. Richard Bankert Web Design may assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement, and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing our duties and exercising our rights hereunder, without the consent of User. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Force Majeure
- Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such party's reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
- Third-Party Beneficiaries
- Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights in any person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, user acknowledges and agrees that any supplier of a third-party product or service that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the service description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against user as if it were a party to this Agreement.
This is the web site of richardbankertwebdesign.com.
Our postal address is
111 Centennial Dr
Dauphin, MB, CAN, R7N 2W8
or you can reach us by telephone at 1-204-648-4952
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page and .
With respect to cookies:
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to no information that we have collected and that we maintain about them.
Upon request we offer visitors no ability to have factual inaccuracies corrected in information that we maintain about them
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
We have been designing websites for Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada clients for years. With the local experience and having lived in Winnipeg we know what business, and freezing cold, is all about.
Web Design for every device.
We design our high quality websites with mobility and ease of use in mind. Responsive designs that adjust to your clients devices, resulting in improved readership and sales.
Request your free quote Learn More
Our prices are based on a per project basis or grab one of our unlimited updates packages. We work within your budget to provide you with the best product possible.
Do you have a simple project or an in depth complicated project? Ask us about payment options or breaking larger projects into stages that fit into your budget.
I'd love to meet you for a coffee, or green tea as some of my clients prefer, and discuss your needs and how we can improve your business or fill out our free quote form right now.
Can I afford a website?
You may be thinking that you cannot afford a professionally built website... if that's the case There are FIVE things YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW!
- Your website is your most affordable form of advertising. All other forms of advertising are great, but your website will provide you the greatest return on investment. Check this out, if I purchase a full page ad through a local traditional newspaper (which I fully endorse) it will cost me anywhere from $40,000-$150,000 per year. I can build you a great website that will reach more customers, for the same amount of time, for significantly less!
- A website is like hiring a full time sales person, but without the payroll headaches. Even your entry level sales associates will cost you 22,000+ a year. With only half of the investment you can produce your super salesman that will keep working evenings, weekends, and holidays!
- EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR YOU ONLINE. You live in a world that does not use phone books, they use internet search. If you type your name into Google right now, what shows up? Make sure you show up.
- What do your customers see. Your customers are judging your business by your website, just like your judging me right now. Is your website actually telling your customers the truth about you or is it vastly outdated/homemade? Let me help you ensure that your website is up to your standards so that you are making the money you deserve.
1-2-3 The quick math
So with that in mind let's look at the return on your investment.
- You spend $100 on a do it yourself website, your website produces $50 in sales in the first year, you just spent $50 on your website.
- You spend $5000 on a professionally designed website, your website provides $8000 in sales in the first year, you just made $3000 on your website.
- Which webdesign choice is better for your success?